Event Location and timings
Joseph’s Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, LS3 1AB. Please click here for map
Arrivals from 6pm for a 6:30pm start | Closing at 8pm
Most suited for: Year 13 students studying A-levels/BTECs, looking for opportunities in Leeds or Halifax. Parents/Guardians are also welcome and encouraged to attend.
Event Summary: The open evening is an opportunity to visit our Leeds office, meet some of our current Apprentices and find out more about the various Apprenticeship opportunities starting in September 2020. The evening will start with welcome refreshments followed by a brief presentation, an office tour and time afterwards to ask questions and network. The event aims to give potential candidates further information about Plexus, the Apprenticeship schemes and the recruitment process and what we are looking for.
Apprenticeship opportunities at Plexus Law:
- Paralegal Apprenticeships
- Business Administration Apprenticeships
- Finance Apprenticeships
- HR Apprenticeships
- IT Apprenticeships
- Digital Marketing Apprenticeships
Why choose Plexus Law?
- We have over 60 Apprentices across five offices
- We aim to offer all Apprentices a permanent role upon completion of the course
- We have a variety of progression opportunities upon completion for example Solicitor Apprenticeships or higher level apprenticeships
To find out more about Plexus Law and career opportunities with the firm please visit our apprenticeship pages by clicking here.
To register for a place please contact: E: TalentDevelopment@plexuslaw.co.uk | T: 0113 468 1757
Download event flyer as a PDF – please click here.