Considering an Apprenticeship? Here’s three reasons to get your career off the ground with Plexus Law…
- Earn while you learn: we offer a competitive wage to our Apprentices as well as funding your studies, meaning you will potentially finish your training with new skills, a qualification, and no student debt.
- We ensure that every Apprentice receives mentoring and support no matter what stage they are at, whether it is to help them understand their role in the business, develop their career path or provide a listening ear if they’re facing any problems or challenges.
- With over 60 Apprentices throughout our business, working at Plexus Law provides an excellent opportunity to build professional and personal relationships. Make long lasting friendships with like-minded people and remember, it’s not all work and no play…
So, could you be what we are looking for?
You need to have completed A-Level education or equivalent (e.g. BTEC) and we’d like to see a minimum of five GCSEs (including Maths and English) at Grade C/level 5 or above. Subjects and grades are important but not imperative as we place real emphasis on you as a person, especially if you have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive work ethic
- A desire to learn
- Effective organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- A common sense approach
Are we what you are looking for?
During your two-year Paralegal Apprenticeship with Plexus Law, you will gain experience with:
- Different aspects of the practice areas and legal work undertaken by the firm
- Administration and business support teams such as Finance and Human Resources
You will undertake the Paralegal Apprenticeship Standard which will provide you with the foundation for a legal career.
Once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship, we will work with you to identify opportunities for further qualifications, based on individual performance and business needs. For those with exceptional potential, there are opportunities to undertake a Solicitor Apprenticeship and qualify as a Solicitor.
Alternatively, there may be opportunities for you to undertake CILEx qualifications or to apply via our Talent Pathways programme for Technical Co-ordinator or Team Leader roles if that is where your skills are most suited.